Monday, March 15, 2010

Coopers Many Faces!

OK...so, we have been extremely busy the last couple of days! Me with work and Cooper taking photographs!!! Coop' is asleep right now, so he will write tomorrow! I decided to download his photographs and empty his memory card for his "photo-shoot" tomorrow...! He spent a looooooot of time experimenting with taking pictures of himself! lol! We will pretend that he is working on a "self portrait" series...!? *wink*

They are super great!!! I think I might have a little actor on my hands!!?? Hmmm...I wonder how many times I have been fooled in the past by some of these pout(y) faces?? He looks way to convincing and comfortable while pretending to cry!!! Tricky, tricky...Hmmm...I wonder???

HeeHee!


See for yourself...


No comments:

Post a Comment