Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

I love you Zoe, Charlotte, Emma, Abby, Audrey, Ben, Jack and Marc! And my Mark! Eveybody! Yes Ms. Maland and Ms. Lance...I miss you!

The other day we planted sunflower seeds in an egg carton that was empty. Then we put some dirt in it. We also poured water on the dirt.

Also, we fixed the house. We tried to fix the toilet, but it didn't work when we flushed it. Tim came over and helped Mom fix the outside of the house so that the porch will not fall. We have been camping at the yellow house for two nights. It has been fun!

I have been taking pictures of Mom and myself and the tent.
I am trying to think...when you move the camera it doesn't make the picture flat. Oh! Not flat, but focused. I don't know...

I want to watch a movie now.

I want to take pictures with the camera, please.

I dont know some of these words, like f-l-u-s-h-e-d...but Mom is teaching me these words. I know the word, I just don't know how to spell it.

Bye-Bye!
SIGN.

THE CAR AND A TRAILER.



MOM DRIVING TO TIM'S TRAILER.




ANOTHER TRAILER.




TREES AND VINES.





A DIRT ROAD.






HOUSE AND CARS.






THE CAR FLOOR.




A BAG WITH NOODLES INSIDE.



A BLUE BUCKET.
CARS ON THE ROAD.
ANOTHER TRAILER.
A CLOSEUP PICTURE OF A SCARF.
THE CAR SEAT, JACKET AND SCARF.
MY TOY TRUCK.
MOM'S BOOTY. MOM WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE I KEPT TAKING PICTURES OF HER BOOTY. SHE TOLD ME TO STOP, BUT I DID NOT.
A HEATER.


THE BED AND MOM'S LOVE PILLOWS.
OUR TENT.

VIOLET AND VERONICA'S HOUSE NEXT DOOR.





MOM TALKING ON THE PHONE.
MOMS NOTES: Check out the orbs!!! I see three of them! Spooky! *wink*

2 comments:

  1. cooper, the tent looks like a spaceship and that must make you a martian from outer space...who is that cute red headed alien talking on the phone? snickel, snackel, frickel frackel...marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: snickel, snackel, frickel, frackel is alien language that means boogers are tasty...marc

    ReplyDelete