Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 11, 2010

MOM’S NOTES: All photographs were taken by Cooper, and all of the (BOLD FACE) print was typed by him. All of the (lower case) print was typed by me, Cooper’s Mom. I am basically asking Cooper what he does each day, and we write about it. He talks to me and I type his words exactly as he speaks them...

I have been taking pictures. Uh…I have been going to Taekwondo for 4 days. I got some books from the library. Uh…I took pictures of fish, statues and wall hangings. I also got to play with some kids. We played Lego’s. We built a house and wrote notes. I wrote, “This is Cooper’s house”…Uh, yeah. That is all we did…


MOMMY DRIVING TO TAEKWONDO.



IT IS THE CAR.



A PICTURE OF COOPER.



TAEKWONDO.




A PICTURE OF A BLANKET HANGING .ON THE WALL OF THE LIBRARY.




A STATUE.




CLOSEUP OF A GOLDFISH.




THE FISH TANK WAS 75 GALLONS.



A PICTURE OF ANOTHER GOLDFISH.




A PICTURE OF THE STORM AND BUILDINGS AND LIGHTS AND ALSO THE CLOUDS ARE DARK.




THE RAIN IS DRIPPING DOWN THE WINDOW.




WE ARE TRYING TO LINE UP BEHIND THE CARS BECAUSE WE WERE HUNGRY. IT IS STILL STORMING. WE ARE ON OUR WAY HOME.




MOM’S NOTES: After viewing Coopers photographs, I had decided that some of these would make for a great “show“…! Here is a slide show of a few that I have chosen so far! We will continue to add more to the collection and then choose our favorite 10! I think they are awesome!!! After choosing our favorite 10, We will plan a day to go to CVS and print them. Once printed, we will matte them! Hopefully we will find someone who might be interested in letting him hang his work! Maybe Cooper will “make a sell or two“…??? Fun, fun!! This will be his first “Exhibit” with photography! We will keep you posted!


1 comment:

  1. Cooper, you are an awesome photographer--I love your blue camera!!! noodle noodle google nugget!!, marc

    ReplyDelete