Friday, March 12, 2010

March 6, 2010

MOM’S NOTES: All photographs were taken by Cooper, and all of the (BOLD FACE) print was typed by him. All of the (lower case) print was typed by me, Cooper’s Mom. I am basically asking Cooper what he does each day, and we write about it. He talks to me and I type his words exactly as he speaks them...

Today I took pictures. I played with Violet and Veronica. I really played…uh…scooter. I played with the Frisbee and…uh…the flying ball. I like the ball. We went inside of our yellow house…oh…and also, the Frisbee went on the deck up high. Uh…I think that’s the end. I love you. Also, I like you…

A PICTURE OF ME.




ME RIDING IN THE CAR.




LOOKING UP.




KISSING YOU.




A PICTURE OF THE WINDOW.





A LAMP.




MY CEREAL.




PIZZA.




A MOVIE OF MR. WOLF.




TREES.




GOUND WITH LEAVES.





TREES AND A RAIL.




GRASS, LEAVES AND A PART OF OUR CAR.




ITS KIND OF LIKE WE ARE GOING FAST. ITS REALLY, REALLY SMOKE.




A PICTURE OF THE SUN. IT IS BEAUTIFUL.




A PICTURE OF THE SUN AGAIN.





A HOUSE.





COOPER’S OLD DAY CARE.





A PICTURE OF SOMEONE’S CAR WHO WAS BEHIND US AT SONIC.





A PICTURE OF MOM WORKING.







A PICTURE OF OUR PORCH THAT WE PAINTED. I LIKE TO PAINT.



No comments:

Post a Comment